What to Bring
- Photo ID: All participants must show his/her photo ID to the volunteer in exchange for their race packet. You will not be permitted to pick up another person’s packet, nor will they be permitted to pick up yours.
- Your Bib Number: Bib Number assignments will be emailed to you the Friday before race weekend. Make sure to write your bib number down.
- Waiver: All participants must sign a waiver. To get ahead of the game, download and print your waiver here and bring it with you to pick up your packet.
Packet Pick-Up will be organized by bib number. Proceed to the correct number range to pick up yours!
Times and Locations
Packet Pickup is offered two separate times and locations for the event: Saturday Retailer Packet Pickup and Race Day Packet Pickup (at the race venue).
To find out more about your city’s times and location for Packet Pickup, please select your city.
What you will receive
- Official Racer bib. On the bib, you will find a bag check ticket, good for one bag, and an athlete refreshment ticket, good for post-race snacks.
- Shirt and Buff
- Goodies from our sponsors.